To sign up to our email list, simply enter in your email address in the box above. Once you submit an email address you will be able to select which newsletters from ISW you wish to receive!
ISW is reviving old Sandesh newsletter in electronic form – eSandesh. The newsletter, to be published twice a month and emailed to those who have currently signed up for the email newsletter, will have several new sections.
It will continue to provide you with reminders of upcoming ISW events as well as writeups about the most recent ISW events since the last newsletter was published. In addition, new sections that will be added are:
- Family related community news items - will highlight achievements of children as well as adults in the central Massachusetts area. It can include academic, social or career achievements of individuals and families.
- Community organization related items – news about businesses, non-profit organizations, religious institutions, and functions of interest to the ISW community
- Children’s corner – this section will allow children from the ISW cultural school, IYG or any child from the ISW community to post articles, artwork that would be of interest to the ISW community
ISW would like to get feedback on the new eSandesh as well as encourage ISW community members to provide content and newsworthy items.
eSandesh will have an editorial board consisting of the section editors and the current newsletter editors. Contributors can send their information to the following section editors:
- Events: Puneet Kohli
- Family related Community news items: Tushar Pande
- Community businesses and organizations: Raj Melville
- Children’s corner: Nirmala Mani
- Managing editor: Ashish Cowlagi