by Snehalata Kadam
Namaste! I would like to demonstrate Surya Namaskar in this video. This is one of my favorite everyday routines. It is a fast pace complete workout and it takes only 4 and a half minutes. So no excuses! :)
It has multiple health benefits:
- Improves our posture and strengthens our wrist, something that we need to be aware of during this virtual world of learning and working.
- It strengthens our bones for our longevity as well as for the young growing kids to increase their height.
- It enhances our immune system.
- It boosts our energy to stay active and positive throughout the day.
- Believe it or not it absolutely improves our skin tone for us to look as graceful as we want and for a very long time.
We can do either just one set every day for the above benefits. We can also do 5 sets to melt some extra pounds if we want. So let’s get started! We need to breath-in at 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11 counts and breath-out at 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 counts. The video shows one set of 11 Surya Namaskars done in 4 and a half minutes.