Join us - ISW can be what you want it to be. Get Involved!
Benefits of getting involved as a Member!
We invite you to become an active member of ISW and become our partner in our mission to nurturing and transmitting the cultural heritage of India to the coming generations.
Above all, ISW is an organization to belong to, for all of us, who either have roots in India or interest in India and have made our home in Central New England.
ISW is a very active organization. It provides activities for adults, children and senior citizens all year round. There are cultural, religious and fun filled activities. For more information on activities click on items below
- ISW Youth Group (IYG) - a forum for the teenagers and young adults
- Humraahi - for the Senior population of our community
- Crisis Committee - to help people in their time of need
- Meditation - FREE meditation classes offered 1st and 3rd Sunday every month
- Satsang - free spirited singing of Bhajans and devotional songs followed modest prashad brought by devotees - 2nd Sunday of every month
- Cultural School - classes are held in Hindi, Gujarati, Telegu, Marathi and Tamil every Saturday and Sunday
- India Day Celebrations - an annual event in the central New England held during the week of India's Independence Day
Why become a member?