During the Republic Day assembly, Prachet and Adrika gave a short presentation on Republic Day, and the meaning of the colors used for the Tri Color. Ria Seth followed it instructions of how to make the Indian National Flag using slime.
It was followed by a very informative session by Hindi 4 students about "Pioneers of Modern India" in which they talked about the great Indian scientists and researchers. Prachet Mahawar initiated the idea of making it more interactive by creating the presentation using infographics. Both he and Tanvi Gahlot led the rest of the class in working on the presentation using Canva. All the students collaborated on researching on one pioneer each. They met deadlines, edited the slides together, and took feedback positively. It was a great learning experience for all of them but what stood out from all of this was the camaraderie they all showed and the result was outstanding!
List students who made the following presentations:
1. Homi J Bhabha - Leisha Gupta
2. Jagdish Chandra Bose -Jaya Singh
3. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Azad- Tanvi Gahlot
4. Dr. Har Govind Khorana- Diya Sadhu
5. Dr. C V Raman- Priyanshu Sahu
6. Raja Ramanna- Kunal Chauhan
7. Srinivas Ramanujan- Adrika Singh
8. Meghnad Saha- Saflta Shukla
9. Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai- Aashi Gupta
10. JRD Tata- Prachet Mahawar
Hope you enjoy their presentation.(Link)